1. Why Are They Called Seamless?
Seamless gutters that are one continuous piece connected at the corners creating a seamless channel for the water to flow out and away from your house. These gutters are created on site with a special machine that shapes long sheets of aluminum into the gutter that is installed onto your house. We install aluminum and copper seamless gutters.
Benefits of Seamless Gutters
- Protects your home and foundation
- Having no seams greatly reduces the possibility of leaks
- Baked on enamel finish never needs painting
- Formed on the job for exact measurements
- Many colors to choose from
Why would gutters have seams?
One word. Cheap. Gutters that have “seams” are not one continuous piece, are lower quality gutters typically made of vinyl, will develop sag points and leak in the seam areas.